Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Promotion at Work


Well I finally got what I wanted. I was promoted to a full time position and given a raise. I just about had to threaten to quit. But I love my job and love what I do. Well the bra fittings leave something to be desired. We had a St Paddy's Day fashion show that was a blast and gave me an outlet for some of my creativity. This pic is of my assistant manager(Bridgette) and I. We are in the process of planning another fashion show for our Denim Day on April 21st. Its going to be a western theme. I wonder where I can get some decorations (mom)? Hopefully it will be a successful as the St Paddy's Day one was. We are also having a Teachers Appreciation Night in the 15th of April. If you know a teacher let them know. Actually anyone who works for the school district is invited. This is a nation wide event for anyone not in Washington.

No comments: